- Tyre West: Nation’s No. 4 junior DT is getting close to a decisionby Jeff Sentell on October 28, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Want to attack every day with the latest UGA football recruiting info? That’s what the Intel brings. This entry delivers the first good DawgNation read on elite DT prospect Tyree West. He’s rated as the nation’s No. 4 DT and No. 42 overall prospect for 2022 on the 247Sports Composite. TIFTON, Ga. — Tyre West. The post Tyre West: Nation’s No. 4 junior DT is getting close to a decision appeared first on DawgNation.
- To earn possible Alabama rematch, UGA must replicate post-off week success of past seasonsby Connor Riley on October 28, 2020 at 4:26 pm
Since Georgia really got up and running as a program in 2017, the Bulldogs have entered the off week with a loss three times, including this season. The 2017 season, where Georgia won the Rose Bowl and played for the national title, was the only time it went into the off week with an unbeaten The post To earn possible Alabama rematch, UGA must replicate post-off week success of past seasons appeared first on DawgNation.
- Kirby Smart sheds some light on George Pickens' injury situationon October 28, 2020 at 3:48 pm
- Walker, Herring taking tag-team approachby Anthony Dasher, Editor on October 28, 2020 at 3:14 pm
Malik Herring and Travon Walker taking the tag-team approach to playing defensive end.
- “Grantham discusses philosophy”by Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 2:45 pm
Hunh. “The worst thing to do is to put someone in there and they’re not ready and they don’t have success, then you have a confidence issue,” Grantham said. “So I’ve always been a guy that I’d rather play them … Continue reading →
- Rivals100 LB Smael Mondon opens up on his relationship with UGAby Jake Reuse, Staff on October 28, 2020 at 2:43 pm
The No. 89 player in the nation, Smael Mondon went into great detail on his thoughts about Georgia and its coaches.
- How things stand with the top five uncommitted RBsby Adam Friedman and Mike Farrell, Rivals.com on October 28, 2020 at 2:05 pm
A couple of Georgia's remaining running back targets dot the list, but will the Dawgs be able to seal the deal?
- 2022 Rivals100 LB Jeremiah Alexander talks decommitment from Alabamaby Chad Simmons, Rivals.com Recruiting Analyst on October 28, 2020 at 1:58 pm
The Bulldogs were in the running early on, and now, they're right back into the mix for Alexander.
- Making the Case: Tyrion Ingram-Dawkinsby Adam Friedman, Rivals.com on October 28, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Can the Dawgs reel in the four-star defensive end, or will one of the other top contenders end up shutting it down?
- Boom and bustby Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Today's gem: "I get it, you want championships, but you have to build there." Will Muschamp is in his fifth season as the head coach at South Carolina — Quarantining Brandon (@BecomingBrandon) October 28, 2020 Defensive Agent Muschamp is the … Continue reading →
- Your 10.28.20 Playpenby Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 12:00 pm
With the election less than a week away, I thought I’d let everyone don their prognosticator hats and predict the outcomes. One PSA — if you haven’t voted early, you might want to think about it. My experience last week … Continue reading →
- Key Matchups: Georgia at Kentuckyon October 28, 2020 at 11:48 am
- You say yes and I say no. You say stop and I say go, go, go.by Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 11:15 am
Zen and the art of winning college football games: “It used to be that good defense beats a good offense. Good defense doesn’t beat good offense anymore,” Saban said. “It’s just like last week. Georgia has as good a defense … Continue reading →
- Wednesday morning buffetby Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 11:00 am
Sights and sounds from around the world of college football for your dining pleasure: Here’s another one of those pieces about how the pandemic has affected small businesses in college towns. Four games in, Southern Miss is on its third … Continue reading →
- The Daily Recap: It's all about 'the ball, the ball, the ball'by Jason Butt, Staff on October 28, 2020 at 11:00 am
The Daily Recap, Oct. 28: Jermaine Johnson said that UGA's defense is all about "the ball, the ball, the ball."
- Nothing to see here, Junior. Move on.by Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 10:45 am
Jeez, this blown call in the Auburn-Ole Miss game story just gets more cringeworthy. Kiffin also added: “I asked the side judge, ‘Why aren’t they replaying it? Do I need to challenge it?’ He said, ‘They’ve already looked at it. … Continue reading →
- “All I’ve ever been everywhere I’ve been is successful.”by Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 10:30 am
Coach ATL sounds like a guy who’s been drinking a little too much Waffle House coffee. With his team coming off two lopsided defeats and public criticism growing, Georgia Tech coach Geoff Collins answered back at his weekly news conference … Continue reading →
- Gettin’ buttah and buttah during the bye weekby Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 10:15 am
Welp, at least they’re saying the right things. KIRBY: On Stetson's work this off week: Two hands on the ball in the pocket and while running. We have made an effort to improve that and decision making and check down … Continue reading →
- Injury reportby Senator Blutarsky on October 28, 2020 at 10:00 am
Cobbling things together from this and this, it appears that: Monty Rice is still day to day with his foot injury. He did play against Alabama, albeit in a limited role, so I assume that means he’ll be available Saturday … Continue reading →
- Kirby Smart makes QB declaration on SEC Network, helps Stetson Bennett polish fundamentalsby Mike Griffith on October 28, 2020 at 9:49 am
ATHENS — Kirby Smart didn’t hesitate to name Stetson Bennett the starter when asked about his quarterback situation on The Paul Finebaum Show on The SEC Network on Tuesday. “Stetson is our quarterback, he did a good job in the off week of working to improve and gain more experience,” said Smart, who revealed earlier The post Kirby Smart makes QB declaration on SEC Network, helps Stetson Bennett polish fundamentals appeared first on DawgNation.
- Video/Transcript: Kirby Smart Presser October 27, 2020by Bulldawg Illustrated on October 28, 2020 at 9:02 am
On the progress of his offensive line this season and whether he plans to shuffle any players around… “In spurts, ... read article
- The retention of the Jimmys and Joes for their senior season is often why elite teams finish by winning a national championshipby Jeff Dantzler on October 28, 2020 at 7:59 am
When it comes to being a legitimate national championship contender, it starts with recruiting. To be in the College Football ... read article
- Kevin Butler’s Players of the Game: Georgia vs. Alabamaby Jeff Dantzler on October 28, 2020 at 7:59 am
Kevin Butler, one of the greatest players in Georgia and Chicago Bears history, gives us his players of the game ... read article
- The Dawg Bones: Georgia vs. Kentuckyby Lance McCurley on October 28, 2020 at 7:57 am
Offense – Georgia The Bulldogs get the edge here because the offense has finally come to fruition, and they are ... read article
- Travon Walker and Malik Herring Interviews – UK Weekby Bulldawg Illustrated on October 28, 2020 at 7:38 am
On whether there are any young defensive linemen that are starting to make a name for themselves… “All the young ... read article
- Smart’s ‘short memory’ seems to be working for Georgia’s defense heading into their matchup against Kentuckyby Lance McCurley on October 28, 2020 at 7:32 am
It seems like every time a Georgia football player meets with the media that their mind isn’t waning in the ... read article
- S&D: UGA Swimmers Earn SEC Weekly Honorsby Bulldawg Illustrated on October 28, 2020 at 7:07 am
Following a season-opening sweep of South Carolina last Friday, the University of Georgia swimming and diving team received four weekly ... read article
- Dawgs in the NFL: Week Sevenby Bulldawg Illustrated on October 28, 2020 at 7:01 am
How the Bulldogs in the NFL fared in Week 7: Rams 24, Bears 10 Leonard Floyd, LB: Floyd had six tackles, ... read article
- LISTEN: QB analysis ahead of the Kentucky gameby Radi Nabulsi, Publisher on October 28, 2020 at 6:00 am
Jim Donnan and the guys preview the Dawgs versus Kentucky and do a deep dive into Georgia's quarterback issues.
- UGA Recruiting: COMMIT WATCH – Five Star Says He is Committing Very Soonby admin on October 28, 2020 at 4:15 am
Commitment coming very soon 🤫🤫🤫 — CountedOut3️⃣🖤 (@BouieDeyon) October 28, 2020 Tweets by BouieDeyon