- Schultz’s Weekend Predictions: It’s every conference for itself (go figure)by Jeff Schultz on December 3, 2020 at 8:22 pm
The ACC and SEC are butting heads again, while the Big Ten is just hoping Ohio State gets back on the field.
- “Sometimes you want to say something, but you just don’t.”by Senator Blutarsky on December 3, 2020 at 8:07 pm
I really don’t want to post anything more about Greg McGarity. I’ve written enough about him over the years, good, bad and indifferent, to last a lifetime. And the reality is that I expect little to nothing in the way … Continue reading →
- NATIONAL ANALYSIS: What's Georgia getting in Darris Smith?by Chad Simmons, Rivals.com Recruiting Analyst on December 3, 2020 at 7:55 pm
Southeast analyst Chad Simmons breaks down Georgia's newest commit.
- Behind the Scenes: 2022 rush end Darris Smith commits to Georgiaby Chad Simmons, Rivals.com Recruiting Analyst on December 3, 2020 at 7:20 pm
What led Smith to announce his commitment to the Dawgs? He tells Rivals.com's Chad Simmons.
- Darris Smith to Georgia: What it means, what's nextby Jake Reuse, Staff on December 3, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Another day, another commit for the Class of 2022, and the Bulldogs are off to a roaring start.
- Dawgs continue 2022 hot streak with commitment of pass rusher Darris Smithby Jake Reuse, Staff on December 3, 2020 at 6:36 pm
The Bulldogs kept the momentum in 2022 rolling on Thursday with another huge addition.
- Darris Smith, 2022 Defensive End, Commits to Georgia Footballby Blayne Gilmer on December 3, 2020 at 6:25 pm
Georgia has received it’s 2nd commitment from a 2022 defensive end from the state of Georgia in as many days. ... read article
- Georgia quarterback JT Daniels steps into SEC Network spotlight, ‘loves The South’by Mike Griffith on December 3, 2020 at 6:25 pm
ATHENS — The JT Daniels hype has begun, albeit with somewhat of a small sample size and a more limited audience than Georgia football is accustomed to having. The No. 8-ranked Bulldogs (6-2) find themselves on the brink of elimination in the SEC East heading into a 4 p.m. contest with Vanderbilt (0-8) on Senior The post Georgia quarterback JT Daniels steps into SEC Network spotlight, ‘loves The South’ appeared first on DawgNation.
- Georgia lands 2022 OLB Darris Smithon December 3, 2020 at 6:20 pm
- BREAKING: 6-foot-6 junior OLB Darris Smith commits to UGAby Jeff Sentell on December 3, 2020 at 6:15 pm
Georgia picked up a big 2022 commitment in Tyre West on Wednesday. The Bulldogs continued that roll in the 2022 class with another BIG commit on Thursday with Darris Smith The keyword there is BIG. The 6-foot-6 junior DE/OLB prospect from Appling County High School in Southeast Georgia committed to the Bulldogs via his Twitter The post BREAKING: 6-foot-6 junior OLB Darris Smith commits to UGA appeared first on DawgNation.
- Tyson Campbell a Week 13 top performer among NFL Draft prospectson December 3, 2020 at 5:25 pm
- PFF ranks Georgia OL No. 17 in college football through Week 13on December 3, 2020 at 4:58 pm
- Georgia football center Trey Hill undergoes surgeries, out indefinitelyby Mike Griffith on December 3, 2020 at 3:39 pm
ATHENS — Georgia center Trey Hill could miss the rest of the season after having arthroscopic surgeries performed on both knees, DawgNation has confirmed. Hill, a junior, had meniscus surgery, according to the Athens Banner-Herald. Hill has the longest starting streak on the team, 26 games, and he could be deliberating his NFL future following The post Georgia football center Trey Hill undergoes surgeries, out indefinitely appeared first on DawgNation.
- Trey Hill could miss rest of season after multiple surgerieson December 3, 2020 at 3:08 pm
- Man down.by Senator Blutarsky on December 3, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Something else for JT Daniels to adjust to: News: Georgia center Trey Hill likely out for Saturday's game, could be out longer, after having knees scoped, a source told The Athletic. Sophomore Warren Ericson likely steps in for Hill, and … Continue reading →
- Trey Hill sidelinedby Anthony Dasher, Editor on December 3, 2020 at 3:02 pm
Starting center Trey Hill was scheduled to undergo arthroscopic surgery on both knees Thursday morning.
- Mouths of the South Podcast: No. 1 Maason Smith opens up on his recruitmentby Chad Simmons and Sam Spiegelman, Rivals.com on December 3, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Can the Bulldogs pull off the big recruiting coup in 2021 and land the nation's top prospect?
- Schools emerging early for freak 2023 DE Overton?by Chad Simmons, Rivals.com Recruiting Analyst on December 3, 2020 at 2:46 pm
Overton is a name you'll be hearing plenty about in the coming years.
- Oh, the weather outside is frightful.by Senator Blutarsky on December 3, 2020 at 1:35 pm
How’s this ($$) for a random data point? South Carolina has not kicked off a game with a temperature below 43 degrees since the 2010 Papajohns.com Bowl in Birmingham, Ala. It was 27 degrees that day at kickoff. The forecast for … Continue reading →
- Josh Brooks would love opportunity to drop interim tagon December 3, 2020 at 1:25 pm
- We’re both part of the same hypocrisy, senator.by Senator Blutarsky on December 3, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Greg Sankey is shocked, shocked to learn that conference commissioners are manipulating schedules to gain favor with the selection committee. SEC commissioner Greg Sankey made a strong College Football Playoff case for his conference on Wednesday, in part by citing … Continue reading →
- The Daily Recap: Georgia seniors could break program recordby Jason Butt, Staff on December 3, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The Daily Recap, Dec. 3: Georgia seniors still have a chance to break a significant program record.
- Boy’s got potential.by Senator Blutarsky on December 3, 2020 at 11:30 am
Yeah, I know, small sample size and all… The SEC passers with the best Completion% on passes 10+ yards downfield entering Week 11 – min 20 att 1. Daniels 69.6%2. Jones 66.7%3. Trask 63.7%4. Corral 61.8%5. Franks 61.7%6. Rogers 57.5%7. … Continue reading →
- Jimmy Sexton doesn’t rep idiots.by Senator Blutarsky on December 3, 2020 at 11:15 am
Jeremy Pruitt said Tennessee will "absolutely" accept a bowl bid if invited, even if the Vols post a losing record in the regular season. — David Ubben (@davidubben) December 2, 2020 Well, you can’t get paid that bowl game bonus … Continue reading →
- Georgia recruiting: Where things stand for 2021 and key remaining targetsby Seth Emerson on December 3, 2020 at 11:04 am
After a slow start to the 2021 recruiting cycle, UGA is on track to sign another top-five class under Kirby Smart.
- Musical palate cleanser, cover editionby Senator Blutarsky on December 3, 2020 at 11:00 am
Here’s Delbert McClinton, covering a 1968 R&B chart topper, “Can I Just Change My Mind”. That’s a sweet, sweet groove there.
- Why the University of Georgia loves Richard LeCounte as much as he loves itby Connor Riley on December 3, 2020 at 11:00 am
Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. Georgia football loves Richard LeCounte as much as he loves the school It is not yet known if senior defensive back Richard LeCounte will The post Why the University of Georgia loves Richard LeCounte as much as he loves it appeared first on DawgNation.
- Commodores To Watch: Georgia vs. Vanderbilt 2020by Lance McCurley on December 3, 2020 at 8:59 am
Ken Seals (QB, #8) Vanderbilt head coach Derek Mason has found his starting quarterback this year in freshman Ken Seals. ... read article
- Five Reasons to Get Ready for Georgia Basketballby Davis Baker on December 3, 2020 at 8:59 am
As the 2020 college basketball season rolls around, Tom Crean and the Georgia Bulldogs are preparing for the post-Anthony Edwards ... read article
- Bulldogs To Watch: Georgia vs. Vanderbilt 2020by Lance McCurley on December 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Demetris Robertson (WR, #16) Georgia senior wide receiver Demetris Robertson will suit up for possibly the last time in Sanford ... read article